Thursday, December 08, 2005

My computer is soiled!

Argh.

Due to a friend of my mom coming over for dinner, I had no choice but to entertain her daughter.

Since she's 8, Counter-strike, Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty II is obviously out of question. I have forgotten my user name for Neopests, and I had nothing to play with her.

So, she said she plays MapleSEA.

With no other alternative, short of teaching her the ways of killing pixels, I downloaded MapleSEA.

Which pretty much reaffirmed as to why I HATE Maple, Story, Sea, earth or whatever.

Basically, she just kept stabbing mushrooms and snails for half an hour or so with her pitchfork, with about 10 other users near her doing the same thing.

BBBOOOORRRRIIINNNGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I grew out of Grind games. Just leveling up for the sake of leveling up has became stupid, once you see past the need to wield a "stronger weapon" or "nicer clothes". If you can't see past that, you will forever feel the need to attack mushrooms 5 hours just to gain 2 levels.

Ah well. It's going into the trash can.
--

MAN U ARE OUT OF CL and UEFA CUP

HAHAHAHAHA.

Bye bye Fergie!
--



XD!

<3 China

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home